Heartful Movement Into Awareness
Join us for a summer week of Yoga, Mindfulness Meditation, Ayurveda and Hiking
in St. Peter am Kammersberg, Austria
May 27 – June 2, 2012
When nature awakens after a long winter, the stunning landscape of the mountains unfolds in all its Alpine majesty. Enjoy with us the fresh mountain air, healthy food and enough time to just relax and enhance your feelings of living in harmony with nature.
In the daily mindfulness meditations and an unique combination of Yoga and Pranayama classes (breathing technique) and optional individuel Ayurvedic treatments we delve in the true nature of body, mind and soul.
Place and accommodation:
The Greimburg, near St. Peter am Kammersberg is situated at an altitude of 1300 meters above sea level in the Styrian Alps. The region is protected as National Park and offers unique impressions with the large meadows, rural chalets, idyllic mountain-lakes and Styria’s highest waterfall.
- Meditation twice a day
- Yoga and Pranayama program twice a day
- 6 nights accommodation in single or double rooms
- Full board of delicious vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and diner)
- Guided hiking tours
- Tea and water à la discretion
- Erica Nab: Yoga, meditation and Ayurveda
- Barbara Handke: Yoga, meditation, outdoor activities and organization
- The retreat is suitable for both beginner and advanced levels. The retreat is taught in in English or Dutch. German spoken.
7 days starting from 900 Euro
(Early Bird reservation until January 31, 2012),
minimum number of participants: 12,
maximum number of participants: 20.
Partners en children also welcome.
For more information and booking please contact email@example.com